New Medical Marijuana Patients
Avoid Errors, Rejection and Beat the Rush
Apply with Confidence
For your convenience Online or In person service
Missouri is issuing Medical Marijuana Cards that allows patients who need marijuana can buy it from licensed, safe dispensaries in the state.
We have a long history of alternative medical practices and products, hence want to help people safely buy and use Medicinal Marijuana. We will help you from Beginning to Finish, so Relax and let us help you.
Here are the steps you need to take to get started:
1. Sign up on the form below :
After that, we will:
2. We will setup appointment with MO registered doctor and he/she will fill out the state required form;
3. We will help fill out the other MO State requirements and apply for your card.
Other Things to know
- Before Issuing the card, State of Mo will also ask for:
- Current state identification or state driver’s license
- Two proofs of residency
- if you have a copy of your records, it is helpful but not a requirement.
- Including information about your qualifying condition for our physician to keep on file.
- Applicants on social security disability need to provide their benefit verification letter.
- Caregiver information
- If you are adding a caregiver to your medical card application, please have the caregiver present with their state-issued ID and proof of residence.
- Patients must be a resident of Missouri and remain a resident during the medical card application process and after approval.
- Medical condition
- Medical cannabis patients must have one of the chronic or debilitating health described above
- Any medical cannabis patient with a qualifying condition under the age of 18 can apply with a parent as their caregiver.
Veteran Applicants Must Provide:
- DD214/discharge papers
Social Security Disability Must Provide:
- Benefit verification letter